1. Tour de India is conducted for how many days?
It’s a 3 day of cycling in a span of one week in Mumbai, Jaipur and Delhi. Professional races will be held in Mumbai, Delhi and Jaipur.
2. What are the various race categories and their distances?
|Green Corporate Challenge Cyclothon||12Kms|
*Distances mentioned above may vary from location to location depending on the availability of the routes/circuits
3. Are there any governing bodies in charge of the races?
Professional Cycling races are conducted by Cycling Federation of India (CFI) under the aegis of International Cycling Union (UCI) - world governing body of cycling and is managed by ID Sports Pvt Ltd.
4. What is Total Prize Money which can be won at the Godrej Eon Tour de India 2014™?
* Coming Soon.
5. When is the last Day I can register?
Registrations will be open until a day prior to expo in your City until 8:00 pm
6. Can I register on the day of the event?
No, a participant cannot register on the day of the event OK
7. What is the minimum age eligibility for each race category?
|Race Categories||Minimum Age Eligibility|
|Full Cyclothon||18years and above|
|Half Cyclothon||18years and above|
|Green Corporate Challenge Cyclothon||15years and above|
8. Is there any upper age limit for each race?
No upper age limit.
9. What will happen once I submit my respective race categories application under confirmation criteria?
Your application for the respective race categories will be confirmed based on the confirmation criteria mentioned below. Please note, confirmation is subject to –
* Verification of documents, where applicable, submitted by you.
* Verification of your application’s eligibility under each criterion.
* Availability of cycling spaces under each criterion and
* Entry Rules & Guidelines.
10. Will I get a refund of my entry fees on my entry not having been accepted?
Once you have applied, request for CANCELLATION and REFUND will not be entertained.Please Note: In case your application is rejected your money will be refunded after deducting the official taxes on the amount.
11. Can I change my race category once I have applied/ my entry is confirmed?
Once you have applied for particular race category, you cannot change your race category.
12. Can I register for multiple categories?
No, as events are scheduled one after the other, its highly unlikely that riders will be able ride multiple events.
13. When do registrations commence?
14.What are the modes of registering for the Event?
15. Is it necessary to wear a Cycling head Gear?
Yes it is Mandatory to wear Cycling head Gear and we provide a basic Cycling head Gear for your safety in the GOODIE BAG or you may also want to opt for professional Cycling head Gear at addition cost along with your registration amount
16. Which is the last date to register ONLINE?
17. Where can I get the physical form?
18. Is Cycle Hire Available?
* No Cycles are not available for any category and you are required to bring in your own cycle
19. What are the various modes of entry fee payment?
20. In what name should the Cheque or Demand Draft be made?
All Cheques and Demand Drafts need to be in favor of ID Sports Pvt Ltd.
The Cheque/DD should be sent along with a the following information:
21. How will my acceptance be intimated to me?
Upon confirmation of your entry, an acceptance email will be sent to the participants’ email id submitted while registering, which will also have a unique identification code confirming the entry.
22. What does the confirmation email have?
Status of registration.
Unique confirmation code.
Necessary documents to carry at the EXPO.
Details of EXPO.
Procedure to obtain personal Bib Number.
23. What is a personal Bib Number?
Bib Number is a number given to each participant at the EXPO. Without the Bib Number a participant cannot enter the race on the race day, regardless of the registration status.
24. What is EXPO?
It is essentially to provide Bib Numbers and Goodie Bags to all the participants. Below are the following dates for respective race cities:
25. On what grounds will the entry be rejected?
The entry will be rejected or declared invalid on the following grounds:
Incomplete form submitted.
Waiver not signed.
Non-fulfillment of age eligibility.
Mutilated form / Cheque / Demand Draft.
Short receipt or non-receipt of entry fee.
Cheque submitted is not a local Mumbai cheque or not “Payable at Par”
Cheque or demand draft submitted, returned not cleared by the Bank,
Cycling slots are filled.
Any other reason not specified above.
26. Are there any mandatory’s for collection of my ride number bib?
27. Can my representative collect my number Bib on my behalf and what formalities are required to be followed for the same?
Yes, your representative can collect the race ride number bib on your behalf.
They will have to carry the following:
*Keep checking this space for more information on registration
|I declare, confirm and agree as following:|
|(i) I/my ward have fully understood the risk and responsibility of participating in the Godrej Eon Tour de India 2013™ or any event outlines in this application (collectively "event");|
|(ii) I/my ward will be participating in the event entirely at my his/her risk and responsibility. I/my ward understand the risk of participating on a course with vehicular traffic, even if the course may be regulated/policed;|
|(iii) I/my understand that I/my ward must be of, and must train to, an appropriate level of fitness to participate in such a physically demanding event;|
|(iv) I/my ward is fit to participate in the event and have obtained appropriate medical advice and clearance in this behalf;|
|(v) I/my ward, for myself/ourselves and our legal representatives, waives all claims of whatsoever nature against any and all sponsors of the/any event, in all race cities, all political entities, authorities and officials and volunteers, ID Sports Pvt. Ltd. and all other person and entities associated with the event and the directors, employees, agents and representatives of all or any of the aforementioned including, but not limited to, any claims that might result from me/my ward participating in the event and whether an account of illness, injury, death or otherwise;|
|(vi) If I/my ward is injured or taken ill or otherwise suffers any detriment whatsoever, I hereby irrecoverably authorize the event officials and organizers to, at my/our risk and cost, transport me/my ward to a medical facility and/or to administer emergency medical treatment and I/my ward waive/s all claims that might result from such transport and/or treatment or delay or deficiency therein. I shall pay or reimburse to you my /ward's medical and emergency expenses and I/my ward hereby authorize you to incur the same. I shall provide to race officials such medial data relating to me/my ward as they may request. I agree that nothing herein shall oblige the event officials or organizers or any other person to incur any expense or to provide any transport or treatment.|
|(vii) Once you are registered, request for CANCELLATION and REFUND will not be entertained. Please Note: In case your application is rejected your money will be refunded after deducting the official taxes on the amount.|
Scroll to top