1) Applicants can register under two modes of registration as follows :
• Online – Through Credit Card / Debit Card and Netbanking
• Offline – Through Gharpay where a participant needs to fill up its details on our website and registration amount would be collected from their doorstep. Also, they can fill up their details on the website and send us their cheque and it should be in favor of ID Sports Pvt Ltd. to our Corporate Office at Mittal Court, B Wing, 13th Floor, 131, Manish Lubricant, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021.
• Bookmyshow – the participant can register on Bookmyshow and following is the link to register - http://in.bookmyshow.com/sport/tour-de-india-cyclothon/
i) Online Registration: An applicant can register online at www.tourdeindia.asia. This offers you to make payments through a credit card/debit card and netbanking.
***Kindly Note: All participants who wish to pay registration fees in Cheque/DD are requested to issue payment in the favour of ID Sports Pvt Ltd, amount will be Registration Fees + ___% Service tax (Service Tax aren’t applicable for NGO registration).
Please send the Cheque/DD along with a note mentioning your Name, contact number, Email id and Race category to the following address : Mittal Court, B Wing, 13th Floor, 131, Manish Lubricant, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021.
E-vouchers will be sent to the email id provided subject to realization of the Cheque/DD draft payment within 6 working days.
Call Godrej Eon Tour de India 2014™ Helpline: +912222845791 to know more visit our official website www.tourdeindia.asia.
ii) Cash Payment: It can be collected from the participant doorstep, as the participants need to feel up its detail through Gharpay and to know more about GETDI 2014 call Helpline: +912222845791
3. Information against all mandatory fields prefixed with ( * ) on the entry form must be filled. Incomplete form will be rejected.
4. For entry acceptance, the entry form ‘Waiver’ must be signed and is mandatory. If the applicant is below the age of 18 years, his/her guardians consent / signature on the waiver and writing his/her relation with the applicant on the form is mandatory.
5. Cycle Hire: Cycle Hire is not available for any category.
6.Entry Cancellation: Once you are registered, request for CANCELLATION and REFUND will not be entertained. Please Note: In case your application is rejected your money will be refunded after deducting the official taxes on the amount.
7.This entry form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under this application form is at the sole discretion of ID Sports and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances, and the applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising hereunder.
8. Following the successful registration, every participant has to collect their individual BIB Number from
Expo Venue – Mumbai
Information will be available soon.
Expo Venue - Delhi
Information will be available soon..
**Please refer to FAQs on our website www.tourdeindia.asia for more details on the Expo.
* *Please note no individuals have been authorized to collect fees of the event. In case you need to submit the form you have, please visit our Expo. More Info about expo will updated shortly.
9. Each participant needs to bring the following documents to be able to collect their individual Bib Number from the Expo:
The printed copy of the confirmation e-mail from Godrej Eon Tour de India 2014™ Team in case of online registration and the filled up form in case of Cash/Cheque/DD offline registration.
A government issued photo ID or a clear photocopy of the same.
The original credit/debit card used to register online and the Bank and Account details in case of Cheque/DD payment.
If the credit/debit card does not belong to the customer, an original authorization letter from the credit/debit card owner/bank account holder signed by the owner /holder, along with a government issued photo ID of the owner and a clear photocopy of the same ID.
When sending someone else to collect the bib, customers will need to send an authorization letter in addition to all of the above.
The person authorized also needs to carry their original photo identification along with a clear photocopy of the same.
|I declare, confirm and agree as following:|
|(i) I/my ward have fully understood the risk and responsibility of participating in the Godrej Eon Tour de India 2013™ or any event outlines in this application (collectively "event");|
|(ii) I/my ward will be participating in the event entirely at my his/her risk and responsibility. I/my ward understand the risk of participating on a course with vehicular traffic, even if the course may be regulated/policed;|
|(iii) I/my understand that I/my ward must be of, and must train to, an appropriate level of fitness to participate in such a physically demanding event;|
|(iv) I/my ward is fit to participate in the event and have obtained appropriate medical advice and clearance in this behalf;|
|(v) I/my ward, for myself/ourselves and our legal representatives, waives all claims of whatsoever nature against any and all sponsors of the/any event, in all race cities, all political entities, authorities and officials and volunteers, ID Sports Pvt. Ltd. and all other person and entities associated with the event and the directors, employees, agents and representatives of all or any of the aforementioned including, but not limited to, any claims that might result from me/my ward participating in the event and whether an account of illness, injury, death or otherwise;|
|(vi) If I/my ward is injured or taken ill or otherwise suffers any detriment whatsoever, I hereby irrecoverably authorize the event officials and organizers to, at my/our risk and cost, transport me/my ward to a medical facility and/or to administer emergency medical treatment and I/my ward waive/s all claims that might result from such transport and/or treatment or delay or deficiency therein. I shall pay or reimburse to you my /ward's medical and emergency expenses and I/my ward hereby authorize you to incur the same. I shall provide to race officials such medial data relating to me/my ward as they may request. I agree that nothing herein shall oblige the event officials or organizers or any other person to incur any expense or to provide any transport or treatment.|
|(vii) Once you are registered, request for CANCELLATION and REFUND will not be entertained. Please Note: In case your application is rejected your money will be refunded after deducting the official taxes on the amount.|
Scroll to top